LNG Value Chain Training Workshop
Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) has been taken into consideration as the marine fuel to cope with the upcoming Global Sulfur Cap 2020. Work to establish both a maritime and a land based LNG infrastructure has been undertaken worldwide, but the questions still remaining are however, if the LNG supply & demand is aligned, if the infrastructure is sufficiently developed, and if so, how do we support the LNG supply chain in order to boost the LNG business?
As a follow up on our successful 3-day conference ‘LNG: Best Fuel of the Future’, we are organizing a half-day seminar, where we put once again LNG in the spotlight.
Come and meet LNG experts representing all of the LNG value chain from LNG infrastructure developers, to LNG distributors, LNG users from land and sea – and what about the regulatory experts?
Gain knowledge and experience based on the real-life cases and take part in the debate with the experts.
PROGRAM & SPEAKERS
- Case: The Business model of LNG and LBG
Knud Tybirk, Samsø Biogas IVS, Samsø Municipality
- Case: Klaipedos Nafta
Vitalijus Savicius, Business Development Project Manager at LNG Services, Klaipedos Nafta
- Case: Commercial Trucks
Tommy Nielsen, Director - Commercial Trucks, Volvo Group Trucks
- Case: Skangas
Gunnar Helmen, Sales Manager Marine, Skangas
Panel debate: "LNG towards 2020; Incitements to establish a LNG infrastructure":
- Per Winther Christensen, Head of Technical Affairs, Danish Shipping
- Leif Abildgaard, General Manager, Sales, Wärtsilä Marine Solutions
- Rouzbeh Rasai, Senior Advisor, The Business Sector's NOx Fund
- Vitalijus Savicius, Business Development Project Manager at LNG Services, Klaipedos Nafta
- Emil Nordström, Terminal Manager, CMP - Copenhagen Malmö Port
Moderator: Jan Boyesen, Head of Projects, MDC - Maritime Development Center
Price (ex. VAT)
No-show fee: 500 DKK