Join us at the mid-term EfficienSea2 conference to learn about our cutting-edge developments. Shape and discuss future solutions with us!
EfficienSea2 creates and implements innovative and smart solutions for efficient, safe and sustainable traffic at sea through improved connectivity for ships. Standing on the shoulders of previous e-Navigation projects and based on contemporary and novel technology, we create the first generation of a coherent e-Navigation solution for ships.
The main subjects will concern the following:
- The Maritime Cloud - at the heart of the future information exchange
- Efficiency-boosting - reducing the administrative burdens
- Release of the BalticWeb - a platform for roll-out of e-navigation in the Baltic Sea
- Smart Navigation Services - with business value
We have delegates representing several European countries, and very devoted speakers, some of which are listed below.
- BIMCO, Jeppe Skovbakke Juhl, Senior Marine Technical Officer
- Cobham SATCOM, Jan Michelsen, Vice President Maritime
- Danish Maritime Authority, Troels Blicher Danielsen, Deputy Director General
- DanPilot, Brian Nielsen, Deputy Chief Pilot
- DFDS, Jakob Boldsen-Lund, Senior Project Manager
- Frequentis, Thomas Lutz, Head of Development
- IALA, Francis Zachariae, Secretary General
- Leapcraft, Vinay Venkatraman, CEO & founder
- OSM Crew Management, Tommy Olofsen, Managing Director
- Port of Rotterdam, Captain B.R.J. van Scherpenzeel, Director Nautical Developments, Policy & Plans
Want to learn more about the EffecienSea2 Conference? Go to our website to get all the details!