Do you ever think that your company is honoring its employees more than necessary? In order to attract the best people for the maritime business – and to stay competitive – we first and foremost want this seminar to create awareness about Compensation & benefits.
Secondly we invite better transparency in the benefits we offer our maritime employees. Both white and blue collar – shore and off-shore with particular focus on employees travelling abroad.
Meet experts from Mercer, Danish Maritime and Danfoss and join the debate, where we a.o. will discuss:
- What is the benchmark for working abroad in the maritime sector?
- Are employees paid a fixed salary or do they get paid for overtime and does this apply to all employee groups?
- Does the company pay for travel time?
- Do employees retain bonus points for air travel?
- Comp/Ben in general, Claus Henriksen, Country Business Leader, Principal, Mercer Denmark
- Comp/Ben in other industries, Kent Frederiksen, Head of Total Rewards, Danfoss
- Use of Comp/Ben by the Members of Danish Maritime, Jenny Braat, CEO, Danish Maritime
- Debate and questions
The seminar will be conducted in English.
The seminar is organized in collaboration with Danish Maritime.