Do you ever have to prepare presentations for other people or convince a group of reluctant people to go along with your idea?
In 2017 it has never been more difficult to build presentations or convince audiences that are already overloaded with information before they even walk into the room. The game has changed, techniques that might have worked five years ago don’t necessarily work now.
Audiences tell us that they want clear slides, a powerful storyline and a presenter that engages them. This is a minimum, if you want them to buy into your ideas, overcome their natural reluctance to change and move them successfully from your Point A to your Point B. In this highly engaging and inspiring one-day programme, Chris Rycroft, a leading expert in this area, will show you how to plan, prepare, build and execute this kind of presentations.
Whether you are an experienced presenter or frequently building presentations for others, you will walk away with at least three powerful techniques that can be applied immediately to your presentations for dramatically more impact and engagement.
You will learn
- How to capture the audience within 90 seconds and never let them go
- How to own the room and use power gestures to reinforce your message
- Learn how to handle and overcome resistance from an audience
- A preparation technique that will save you time but create far more impact
- Presentation tools to make your slides stand out
- Getting your audience from Point A to Point B more effectively
- The power of the WIIFY: What’s in It for You - the audience
- Use and apply WIIFY triggers to involve and drive engagement with your audience
- Use the latest finding in neurology to drive engagement
- Why never start with the agenda?
- Knowing which is the best chart to use
- Presenting data more effectively
- The Secret of presenting to Senior Executives
- Webinar tips and tricks
MDC member: DKK 1.495,- + tax
Non-members: DKK 3.995,- + tax