Cyber Security and related incidents has now become very real and tangible for maritime businesses and organisations. Also, the shipping community is maybe even more exposed than other sectors. The focus is now on ensuring the security, the businesses and operations. Are we aware of the seriousness of the threats and the potential impact? Are we and our colleagues on the alert and well enough trained and prepared?
This seminar will gather government and regulatory bodies, organisations, advisors, users, providers and experts with the purpose of discussing and assessing the threats and risk for the maritime industry in terms of cyber threats.
- "Will the Maersk cyber-event be a game changer in shipping ?"
Lars Jensen, CEO, CyberKeel
- “The Danish maritime sector is exposed to cyber threats!”
Thomas Lund-Sørensen, Head of CFCS, The Danish Defence Intelligence Service’s Centre for Cyber Security
- "Presentation of the updated version of BIMCO Cyber Security guidelines"
Aron Frank Sørensen, Head of Maritime Technology & Regulation, BIMCO
- “Increased cyber resilience by controlling and updating essential on-board software in an automated and proactive way’’
Svend Lykke Larsen, Sales & Business Development Director, Europe, Palantir
- “How to build a secure network architecture"
Jens Peter Høgh, Network Security Architect, Kjær Data
The seminar will be followed by a networking reception.
The seminar is part of "Blue Events" presented by the Executive MBA in Shipping and Logistics (The Blue MBA) in collaboration with Maritime Development Center (MDC).
No show fee: DKK 500 + VAT
For more information, please contact: Henriette Dybkær
Wanna prepare yourself for the event? Read up on some guidelines on cyber security here