Cyber Security and related incidents has now become very real and tangible for maritime businesses and organisations. Also, the shipping community is maybe even more exposed than other sectors. The focus is now on ensuring the security, the businesses and operations. Are we aware of the seriousness of the threats and the potential impact? Are we and our colleagues on the alert and well enough trained and prepared?
This seminar will gather government and regulatory bodies, organisations, advisors, users, providers and experts with the purpose of:
- Discussing and assessing the threats and risk for the maritime industry in terms of cyber threats
- Focus on new guidelines and possible solutions
- Bringing all stakeholders together to cooperate and to find possible real solutions
- Training, Awareness & Technical Best Practice - Possible ways of improvements for increased cyber resilience
- Learnings from two shipping cases
Moderator: Lars Jensen, CyberKeel
The seminar will be followed by a networking reception.
The seminar is part of "Blue Events" presented by the Executive MBA in Shipping and Logistics (The Blue MBA) in collaboration with Maritime Development Center (MDC).
No show fee: DKK 500 kr + moms