Guideline for Planning and Execution of WTG lifting Operations & RP for design of lifting, transport, storage and accessory equipment
You are invited to the final conference of the INNOlog Project at EASV, Esbjerg, Denmark in March 2018. The conference is an opportunity for you to hear about the highlights from the guideline and the recommended practice and how they will influence you and your company in the future. Afterwards, we will discuss what new possibilities they give the industry in a workshop setting. The documents will be published at Offshoreenergy.dk.
The project is a part of the Wind Partnership between Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, and Vestas Wind Systems initiated by Offshoreenergy.dk.
- A brief overview of the INNOlog project
- Output highlights & how to use the documents in practice
- Guideline for Planning and Execution of WTG lifting Operations Søren Møllgaard (SGRE) and David John Pritchard (MVOW)
- RP for Design of Lifting, Transport, Storage and Accessory Equipment by Jesper Møller (SGRE) and Thomas Sørensen (MVOW)
- Reviewing process for the documents
- Short and long term implications and possibilities (workshop)
The following companies have given input to the documents:
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Ørsted, Vattenfall, Statoil, Fred Olsen Windcarrier, A2Sea, Mammoet Wind, Blue Water Shipping, Semco Maritime, DIS, LICengineering and R&D. The project has been co-facilitated with Force Technology, The Transport Innovation Network, Maritime Development Centre, Service Platform and funded by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.