– The effects of present and future air emissions from ships September
Invitation to workshop
- What are the air emissions from ships calling Baltic Sea ports?
- How are ship-emissions measured, modeled and calculated?
- What are the present and future effects of air emissions in the Baltic Sea?
- How has SECA affected the Tri-City?
These are the central questions that will be presented and discussed during the workshop which focuses on the impacts of SECA on sea ports, e.g. the Tri-City of Gdaosk, Gdynia and Sopot. The workshop is part of the BSR EnviSuM project.
The target group are producers and vendors of maritime equipment and services, ship-owners, authorities, researchers and maritime organisations who are interested in emissions from ships.
Participation is free of charge!
Natalia Dominiak, Maritime University of Szczecin
Telephone: +48 91 48 09 696
Tadeusz Borkowski, Maritime University of Szczecin
Jan Boyesen, Head of Development, MDC - Maritime Development Center
Telephone: +45 2875 4081