Maritime Law Forum
The objective of MDC’s legal committee is to address legal issues of relevance to the Danish shipping industry in order for the industry participants to obtain knowledge enabling practical action regarding such issues. The legal committee will put emphasis upon legal issues with a real impact upon operations, financing, insurance and compliance.
We are looking forward to presenting you with a long list of exciting speakers, valuable insight and inspiration at approx. 4 meetings yearly, arranged in collaboration with the Steering Committee.
The meetings will mainly be conducted in English.
Topics of the 2018 season of Maritime Law Forum:
- Brexit - Disruption or not? (April)
- The Future of Tanker Market (Spring)
- Regulering af danske havne set ud fra Blue Water Shipping-Odense Havn casen (June)
- Cyber law in the new reality (September)
- What about the "Black Energy" when black is not "the new black"? (Autumn)
Meet the Steering Committee