Maritime Communication Forum
What's a company without a creative communication department?
You cannot tell the world about your great products and services if you dont know how to communicate to people. And you cannot manage, motivate, and guide your workplace without knowing one or two things about written and oral communication. So what do we do when time is scarce and communications medias and channels are ever-changing?
Our highly experienced 'Maritime Communication Forum' Steering Committee' will in 2016/2017 deep dive into relevant and current communication topics, such as the never-ending story of LEAN processes in communication, the opportunities and challenges of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Youtube, Communication in times of Crisis, video production, and the list goes on.
So be prepared for some top notch communication events that will provide you with solid tools for your communication tool box!
We are looking forward to presenting you with a long list of exciting speakers, valuable insight, hands-on mini courses, and inspiration in order to let communication contribute to the bottom line!
Want to stay informed? Join our 'Maritime Communication Forum' LinkedIn group where we will share valuable ideas with each other, so feel free to add in.
Topics of the 2017 seasons of Maritime Communication Forum:
- Presenting with impact for Technical Professionals (1-day course)
- Presenting with impact for Executives and their Teams (1-day course)
- Summer Business Networking @ J.Lauritzen
- Internal communication and motivation of your employees
- Press communication as a part of your branding strategy
- Winter Business Networking @ Ultragas (18. January 2018)
Meet the Steering Committee