Maritime ICT & Digitalisation Forum
Technology must be used in order to give the maritime industry competitive edge, transform our businesses, manage risks and increase efficiency. Through scouting of trends and tendencies we support the maritime industry in the transition to a digital reality. Our focus is how technology interacts with people and how it affects us on a daily basis.
Topics of the 2018 season of Maritime ICT & Digitalisation:
- "Hacker workshop" (30. January)
- Cyber ERFA workshhop: "Crew & Colleagues Cyber Awareness – Campaigns, guidelines and policies” (28. August / By invitation only)
- Co-creation of new value streams – and how to generate them (Autumn)
- How can Big Data and Sci-fi gadgets create efficiency and new business? (Autumn)
- Cyber Security 3.0 (Autumn)
In collaboration with the Steering Committee, MDC will arrange approx. 4 meetings per year conducted in English.
Be informed about up-coming events - sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Meet the Steering Committee: