The objective of MDC treating 'HSQE Forum' topics is to connect the maritime cluster on issues relating to Health, Safety, Quality and Environment - making the base for a good working environment and high performance. We ensure a cross industry platform for learning and knowledge sharing ensuring the latest topics, research and issues are disseminated in the industry.
We will put emphasis upon issues across the HSQE related topics focused on the overall safe performance of vessel.
This includes topics related to:
- work environment
- legal and industry requirements
- quality and safety management systems
- human resources, leadership and performance management
- safety culture - and culture in general
- bridging sea and shore
- physical and mental work environment
The events are conducted in English.
Topics for the 2018 season:
- Risk Assesments (13. March)
- What type of ownership and leadership have the ISM code contributed to? (2. May during DMD)
- Safety Leadership - Driving proactive reporting in the marine industry and what are the actual benefits (October)
- Safety in Innovation (Autumn)
- Management of Change
Can't wait to hear more about these topics? To stay informed, please join our 'HSQE Forum' LinkedIn group!
Meet the Steering Committee