The objective of MDC’s Port Forum is to present a series of meetings concerning themes relevant for all companies with any kind of port related activities. In PortForum port stakeholders can exchange experiences in order to strengthen the collaboration and develop new business, innovation and opportunities.
Port Forum will put emphasis upon issues with a real impact upon operations, financing, laws & regulations, working environment, synergies/cooperation and competences.
We are looking forward to presenting you with a long list of exciting speakers, valuable insight and inspiration at approx. 4 meetings yearly, arranged in collaboration with the Steering Committee.
The meetings will mainly be conducted in Danish.
Topics of the 2017/2018 season of Port Forum:
- Fremtidens Havne (8. februar)
- Cruise Denmark - A matter of possibilities (7. juni)
- Er havnesektoren klar til autonome skibe? (26. september)
- Planloven (28. november)
- Liberalisering vs. forsyningspligt
- Koncession vs. Arealleje
- Hvad kan danske havne lære af svenske og norske havne om havnedrift?
- Effektivisering af transport operationen
- Digitalization - opportunities and threats
Please meet the steering committee: